The Payments API allows third-party applications to initiate single payments for both private individuals and legal entities, as well as the Bulk payments for the legal entities, from a bank client's account on his behalf.
Payment initiation through Third Party Providers can be used by Raiffeisenbank Austria d.d. clients who have access to an open current account available on Internet/ Mobile banking.
Single Payments API
The following payment products are available through the PISP API:
- domestic-credit-transfers-hr- transaction currency is „HRK“ and creditor IBAN starts with „HR*“
- hr-rtgs-payments- urgent transaction in HRK currency and creditor IBAN starts with „HR*“
- sepa-credit-transfers- transaction currency is „EUR“, destination bank is SEPA reachable, all mandatory fields for SEPA payment are filled
- target-2-payments - transaction currency is „EUR“, destination bank is target2 reachable
- cross-border-credit-transfers- any other payment not meeting conditions of above payments
The bank performs the regular checks and validations for payments initiated by clients directly through RBA channels including the availability of funds.
Bulk Payments API
The Bulk Payments API allows third-party applications to initiate bulk payments from a bank corporate client's account on his behalf.
Since the Croatian schema assumes that one Bulk Payment can consist of different payment products, there is no need for separate payment products in Bulk Payments Service. All Croatian banks will expose only one endpoint: /bulk-payments/pain001-credit-transfers-hr.
Payment types supported inside pain001-credit-transfers-hr are:
- SEPA credit transfers:
- Credit transfers in HRK under SEPA rules
- Other (non-SEPA) credit transfers
For the Bulk Payments Croatia will only support pain.001 XML format according to Croatian national schema, which is already defined and in use, as described in the national SEPA portal, with the XSD schema published.
The implementation guideline for the pain.001 is available here.
Payment types are decided automatically by Raiffeisenbank Austria d.d. depending on the payment details of initiated payment.
All payment types are supported as immediate or future-dated.
Payments between different currencies on the same account (currency conversions) are not supported.
Time schedule for execution of payment transactions
Remember to check periods for payment order submitting in order to have payments processed at the time you request.
Cut off time periods for payments initiated via the current internet banking are available on our web:
Payments placed via open banking are charged to clients of Raiffeisenbank Austria d.d. same as the payments initiated via the current internet banking according to your pricing plan.