The use of the Raiffeisenbank Austria d.d. APIs (hereinafter the “API”) and Developer Portal (hereinafter the „Sandbox“) is subject to the following Terms and Conditions (the “T&C”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using the API and Developer Portal you certify that you have read and understood the T&C and agree to its terms. We may change the content or services found on the Portal at any time without notice, and consequently, our T&C may change at any time in the future. You agree to revisit this page regularly and your continued access to or use of the Portal and the API will mean that you agree to the changes.
The Portal and the API are operated by Raiffeisenbank Austria d.d. (henceforth the “RBHR”), with registered office at Magazinska cesta 69, 10000 Zagreb, company identification number 53056966535, registered with the Commercial Court in Zagreb under Company Reg. No. (MBS): 080002366. PDV identification number (VAT No.): HR53056966535. The Company has a share capital of HRK 3,621,432,000, which has been paid in full and divided into a total of 3,621,432 ordinary registered shares with a nominal value of HRK 1,000 each.
Registration to the Portal
The Portal is a discretionary offer by RBHR. You must register through the website at https://sandbox.rba.hr/ for access to both Portal and API Sandbox. Any information that you provide in connection with your registration must be correct and complete, and you are responsible for maintaining such information up-to-date and accurate throughout the term of your registration. Upon successful registration, you may be provided with access credentials, passwords, API security keys and other account information (the “Credentials”). The Credentials are and will remain, the property of RBHR and you are granted a nontransferable license to use the Credentials for the sole purpose of participating in the Portal. You must keep the Credentials confidential and may not sell, transfer, sublicense, or otherwise disclose your Credentials to any other person or for any other purpose. If you become aware or if you suspect that the confidentiality of your Credentials has been compromised, you are obliged to inform RBHR without undue delay. You must not attempt to circumvent or modify any Credentials or other security mechanisms used by RBHR in connection with the Portal.
You are responsible for all activities that occur under the usage of your Credentials, regardless of whether undertaken by you or someone else. You are obliged to comply with all legal requirements and refrain from creating content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable, or any content that may be construed as such.
You are prohibited from and you will not engage particularly in any of the following activities:
- reverse engineer, disassemble, reconstruct, unmask, reverse assemble or decompile any object code of the platform, any RBHR test data, API or any other data provided by RBHR in connection with the Portal and the API;
- attempt unauthorized access to, or use of, RBHR’s services or systems;
- damage, disrupt, or otherwise negatively affect the operation of RBHR’s services or systems including but not limited to intentionally or negligently overloading RBHR’s network or conducting denial of services attacks, finding or exploiting vulnerabilities in RBHR’s security;
- generate unnecessary or excessive calls or volumes of activity on or through API;
- engage in any activity that prevents any other developer from using the Portal or the API;
- use any robot, spider, site search or other application to retrieve or index Portal;
- use any robot, spider, or another automatic device to create accounts on Portal;
- collect information about other developers;
- introduce any viruses, worms, trojans, web bots, trapdoor or other malicious code;
- disable, hack disrupt, damage or interfere with the Portal or the API;
- use the Portal and the API in a manner that may be regarded as being false or misleading to us;
- distribute, disclose, publish, market, sell, rent, lease, sublicense or assign to any third party any information to which you have access via Portal without the prior express consent of RBHR;
- use test data provided by RBHR in any other purposes besides testing the portal or the API.
A violation of any of the foregoing may result in the immediate termination of your access to the Portal and the API.
The test data provided in the Portal and the API are anonymized, any similarity with real customers data or real transactions data are purely coincidental.
Termination of your Registration
RBHR may suspend or terminate your right to access or use the information in case you violate these T&C or you suffer a security breach that impacts the confidentiality or integrity of the Portal and the API at any time without prior notice. Your registration will automatically terminate if you breach any of these T&C. Upon termination, any rights which are granted to you under these T&C will automatically cease.
Limitation of Liability
The Portal is provided “as is”, and the use of the Portal is entirely at your own risk. RBHR disclaims all warranties and in particular does not provide any warranty with respect to the Portal as being error-free, with respect to its availability or accuracy. RBHR shall only be liable to you for the loss or damage which is suffered as a result of gross negligence or willful misconduct of the RBHR. RBHR is not liable for any damage caused by third parties. In the case your registration is terminated, RBHR shall not be held, directly or indirectly, liable for any damages incurred by you. The information and functionalities may be subject to changes and do not constitute a binding commitment to implement services or specific technical or functional details to the services.
Information on personal data processing
In order to provide you with access to the Portal collection and processing of your personal data, especially your name, surname and e-mail address is necessary. Processing of such personal data is conducted solely for the purpose of your registration, provision of access to the Portal and related communication. Without the provision of such data registration and access to the Portal are not feasible.
RBHR will process your personal data as stated above for the period your registration and right to access to the Portal last. You are entitled to require access and correction of your personal data or to ask for the restriction of such processing or raise an objection to it as the case may be. You are also entitled to ask for the deletion of your personal data in case your registration and right to access to the Portal terminate. Should you require the deletion of your personal data prior to the ending of your registration and right to access to the Portal your registration and right to access to the Portal terminate automatically.
Should you consider the processing of your personal data violates the protection of your privacy or respective legal regulation you are entitled to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority.
This T&C and the relationship between you and RBHR are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Croatia and the courts of the above jurisdiction will have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute, which may arise.